Town hall

Kirrweiler · Pfalz

The building was constructed around 1725 as an official residence. The stones for this were taken from the ruinous "Oberschloss". The predecessor building, first mentioned in 1670 as the "Oberamtshaus", was burned down during the French invasion in 1674.

Town hall

Ortsgemeinde Kirrweiler
Hauptstraße 12
67489 Kirrweiler

Tel.: (+49)06321 5079

The town hall can only be visited from the outside.