Nibelungenheim

Elmstein · Pfalz

Nibelungenheim Waldhausgemeinschaft e.V. Ludwigshafen

The Nibelungenheim was built between 1927 and 1934 by a group of young people from Ludwigshafen. They called themselves "Nibelungengefolgschaft Pfälzer Wandervögel" and in their romantic striving for a simple life in a community based on friendship and the joy of hiking through nature, they stood in the tradition of the "Wandervogel", a group of the youth movement that had emerged around 1900.

Nibelungenheim


Besucherinformationszentrum
Bahnhofstraße 60
67471 Elmstein

Web: http://www.vg-lambrecht.de
E-Mail: touristinfo@vg-lambrecht.de
Tel.: +496328234

The Nibelungenheim can only be visited from the outside. It is owned by Nibelungenheim Waldhausgemeinschaft e.V.
There is no possibility to stop for refreshments