Katholische Kirche Enkirch

Enkirch · Mosel

The Catholic Parish Church of St. Francis of Assisi in Enkirch

In 1074, Count Bertold donated an estate in a valley near Enkirch to the Ravengiersburg monastery as part of a foundation. This courtyard later formed the priory of the monastery. Subsequently, a chapel was established by the inhabitants on this site, which was consecrated in 1135 by Archbishop Alberto the Holy Trinity, St. Mary and St. Michael the Archangel. As a place with a venerated image of Our Lady and in connection with a hermitage, this chapel became the destination of pilgrims from all over the area.

Katholische Kirche Enkirch


Katholisches Pfarramt der Pfarreiengemeinschaft Mittlere Mosel
Weihertorplatz 2
56841 Traben-Trarbach

Web: http://www.pfarreiengeeinschaft-mittlere-mosel.de
E-Mail: pfarramt.trtr@pfgmm.de
Tel.: (0049) 6487
Fax: (0049) 6447

The church is only open to the services that are taking place.