Katholische Kirche

Bremm · Mosel

St. Laurentius was built around 1480 as a single-support hall by Middle Rhine stonemason-architects on a tower of the end of the 12th century. It was lovingly extended in 1895 by cathedral master builder R. Wirtz and architect Moritz (Müden) into a typical Moselle two-nave hall with a filigree stone gallery, beautiful keystones and ribbed consoles. The altar is a magnificent Renaissance altar from around 1620 by Johann Gros from the monastery of Stuben. Two side altars from around 1625 can be admired today in the Landesmuseum in Bonn.

Katholische Kirche


Katholische Kirche St. Laurentius Bremm
56814 Bremm