Franz.-ref. Pfarr- und Schulhaus

Otterberg · Pfalz

This building, erected in 1720 by the largest parish in Otterberg at the time, housed two schoolrooms and the residences of the vicar and teacher until the 1970's. The front façade of this half-timbered building was erected on the original foundations of the one of the monastery outbuildings.

Franz.-ref. Pfarr- und Schulhaus


Mühlstraße
67697 Otterberg

Web: http://www.otterbach-otterberg.de
E-Mail: tourist-info@otterbach-otterberg.de
Tel.: (0049) 6301 607 800
Fax: (0049) 6301 32761